Paris Baguette Spreads Joy All December Long With Festive Holiday Flavors And Cakes
Bakery Chain Unveils 11 Festive Cakes with Classic Flavors for the Holiday Season
November 30, 2020 // Franchising.com // New York, NY - Paris Baguette, an internationally renowned premium bakery-café specializing in delightful pastries, breads, cakes and more, is taking the holiday season by storm with the launch of 11 new festive cakes throughout the month of December. Inspired by the merry holiday season, the new cakes feature whimsical and festive decorations ranging from snowflakes, Santa Claus, polar bears, snowmen, and Christmas trees, each made with premium ingredients and flavors.
Starting December 2nd, Paris Baguette will kick off its holiday festivities with the unveiling of three new cakes including the Santa’s Chimney Chocolate Chiffon, St. Nick’s Blueberry Chiffon Cake, and Rudolph’s Christmas Cake. To make the season even sweeter, an additional batch of classic flavors and new cakes will be revealed on December 16th, bringing more delectable treats for dessert lovers across the country.
Paris Baguette’s Holiday Cakes Available on 12/2 Include:
- Santa’s Chimney Chocolate Chiffon: Fuel your holiday festivities with this chocolatey chimney cake. A divine double-stacked chocolate cake layered and frosted with chocolate soft cream, then dusted with chocolate powder on top.
- St. Nick’s Blueberry Chiffon Cake: Deck the halls with delicious blueberry bliss. A delectable, double-stacked blueberry chiffon cake layered and frosted with soft cream and finished with a blueberry glaze.
- Rudolph’s Christmas Cake: Light and fluffy vanilla cake frosted with soft cream, topped with mixed berries and a festive holiday scene with everyone’s favorite reindeer.
Paris Baguette’s Holiday Cakes Available on 12/16 Include:
- Frosty’s Chocolate Chalet Cake: Home is where the flavor is and Frosty’s Chocolate Chalet delivers in delicious droves. Light and fluffy chocolate cake frosted with soft cream, finished with a chocolate ribbon border and mixed berries on top.
- Santa’s Fruit Filled Cake: Santa and Frost set the scene atop this winter wonder cake. Luscious vanilla cake filled with mixed fruit, frosted with soft cream and topped with a sprinkling of mixed berries.
- Rudolph The Red-Nosed Chocolate Cake: This cute merry maker will definitely have everyone shouting out with glee. Delicious chocolate cake frosted with chocolate soft cream and dusted with chocolate powder.
- Season’s Greetings Green Tea Chiffon Cake: Light and fluffy green tea chiffon cake layered and iced with soft cream and finished with a sweet green tea glaze.
- Stargazing Santa Chocolate Cake: One bite of this heavenly chocolate cake and Santa won’t be the only one seeing stars. Scrumptious chocolate cake with buttercream frosting.
- Winter Mocha Butter Cake: A winter wonderland of taste awaits. Light and fluffy mocha cake frosted with mocha buttercream.
- Merry Christmas Cheesecake: Rich and creamy Christmas cheesecake topped with a stunning sugar glass glaze.
- Merry Berry Choco Crunch Cake: An incredible chocolate crunch cake topped with soft cream snow drifts cradling a field of merry berries. The perfect blend of chocolate, berries and cream in every bite.
“The holidays are always a special time of year at Paris Baguette and we’re excited to bring joy and holiday cheer through our new lineup of indulgent cakes and delicious treats,” said Darren Tipton, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. “We understand that the holidays may look different this year, but whether you’re surprising a loved one with dessert, or celebrating at home with family, we are dedicated to servicing your holidays, and helping you end 2020 on a sweet note.”
Additionally, customers should download the Paris Baguette Rewards app, where users can collect points with every purchase and receive special offers. The app is available for download on all smartphones through Apple App and Google Play Stores.
SOURCE Paris Baguette
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances