Join the $210 Billion Restoration
Industry as a Steamatic Franchise Owner.
Steamatic is an industry leader and takes the best that individual carpet cleaning, duct cleaning, commercial floor cleaning and restoration franchises offer and rolls them into one business.
Steamatic franchisees do a lot more than just restoration, making it possible for franchisees to get started right away after completing training. Franchisees build their revenue daily with cleaning jobs while building relationships that lead to ongoing restoration opportunities. This enables our franchisees to make some of the highest average revenue numbers in the industry.
You can start a Steamatic restoration and carpet cleaning franchise with you and a technician. As your business matures, you can add more techs and equipment. With average revenue of nearly $1.1 million per year for a franchisee, you may have six to seven employees. Income for franchise owners vary but the average revenue is nearly $1.2 million per franchisee -- with the top third generating about $2.2 million.
The demand for restoration franchise opportunities continues to grow.
- Restoration is a $210 billion industry, according to the independent research firm A.M. Best Co.
- There are 170 million commercial losses and 40 million residential-commercial losses in the U.S.
- An average water loss job is about $3,000
- 90% of restoration services are paid directly by insurance companies
- Multiple and diverse revenue streams
- Industry leader in business more than 50 years
- High profit margins
- Family first philosophy
- Proprietary management software
- IPad-based quoting tools
- Large, exclusive territories
- Five referral sources:
- Insurance adjusters
- Insurance agents
- Property managers
We provide Steamatic franchisees with comprehensive, in-depth training to help them learn every aspect of the business -- from the use of equipment and cleaning formulas to the in's and out's of our computer software. We provide classroom instruction and hands-on experience resembling what they would see on the job.
After franchisees complete pre-training, they get more detailed education at Steamatic University -- a two-week training at our Fort Worth, Texas, corporate headquarters. The classroom instruction covers:
- Hands-on training for the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- Cleaning solutions
- Safety aspects
- How to extract water from a flooded room
- How to estimate jobs
- Computer restoration and cleaning management software, DASH
After the two weeks, franchisees have an option of staying a third week to shadow Jarrod Sims, the General Manager of the Dallas-Fort Worth, Texas, Steamatic franchise. A franchisee goes on jobs with him and does some marketing and networking.
No other competitor comes close to helping support franchisees through the learning curve like Steamatic.
A member of the franchise team will conduct three site visits within your first 90 days to help you get up and running. Also, Frank Van Zant, Steamatic's Director of Training and Education, will visit and host a continuing education class for insurance agents and adjusters to help a franchisee build relationships quickly in the community. We provide new franchisees with:
- An optimized website
- Private corporate support Facebook page
- Bi-weekly digital newsletter
- Custom marketing plan
- Email lists of potential customers
- Brochures and marketing collateral
- Marketing campaign templates
- Assistance setting up social media profiles
We look for someone who has business skills and has experience supervising employees. We want a person who is friendly, has a helper mentality and is able to work with people -- the best way to build a business is to form relationships within a community to obtain more jobs.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.