Twin Peaks Debuts Innovative New Beverage Menu
The signature ice cold, 29-degree draft beer and classic whiskey cocktails at Twin Peaks just got some company as the brand has added new drinks and launched an impressive beverage menu enhancement. The new menu change is just one more reason why Twin Peaks consistently tops the casual dining sector in sales and traffic.
The trend-setting brand is always on the lookout for innovative ways to enhance its overall experience. So on Monday, Feb. 4, guests at all 84 Twin Peaks locations have their first opportunity to indulge in Twin Peaks’ latest innovation.
The enhanced beverage menu now offers more than 30 new options featuring cocktails, shots, new categories, and on-trend liquors. Guests can heighten their culinary adventure with new cocktails, some of which include:
- Tennessee Stud – Jack Daniel’s, agave syrup, lemon juice, lemon peel
- Rob Roy – Monkey Shoulder, Carpano Antica sweet vermouth, aromatic bitters, Luxardo cherry
- Sazerac – Bulleit Rye, simple syrup, Peychaud’s bitters, aromatic bitters, Absinthe, lemon peel
- Woodford Sour – Woodford Rye, simple syrup, lemon juice, lemon peel, Luxardo cherry
- Orange Mountain Buffalo Mule – Buffalo Trace, simple syrup, lemon juice, orange juice, Fever Tree Ginger Beer, orange wedge
- Russell’s Billion Old Fashioned – Russell's Reserve, Disaronno Amaretto, simple syrup, aromatic bitters, Billionaire's Bacon
- Spicy Margarita – Herradura Silver Tequila, triple sec, agave syrup, lime juice, jalapeño, cilantro sprigs
- Paloma – Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila, simple syrup, lime juice, grapefruit juice, club soda, lime wedge
Indulge in one of these new Party Shots: Blue Chair Bay Key Lime Cream, Southern Comfort, Dulce Vida Grapefruit Tequila, Redneck Riviera Whiskey, Fernet-Branca and Ole Smoky Salty Caramel Whiskey.
In addition to the new cocktails and shots, Twin Peaks has added five drink sections to the menu, further extending its wide variety of beverage options. The new sections include an Old Fashioned section, Rum section, Tequila Cocktail section, Coffee & Enhancements section, and an Energized section with Red Bull options.
Beer enthusiasts needn’t worry, they can still enjoy their favorite draft beer served in a perfectly frosted 22-ounce man-size mug at a teeth-chattering 29 degrees. To view the full menu, visit twinpeaksrestaurant.com/menu.
“We are always striving to enhance our menu offerings and craft new cocktails using ingredients that are on trend and in peak season,” said Twin Peaks Executive Chef Alex Sadowsky. “We’ve not only created several delicious new cocktails, we’ve also enhanced the overall menu selection, giving guests even more options to choose from. At Twin Peaks, we give you everything you need to eat and drink like a champion.”
Twin Peaks is famous for welcoming every guest with primetime matchups and barrel-aged whiskey. The entire menu is prepared in-house, to order, and in generous portions to satisfy every appetite. The hearty made-from-scratch comfort food pairs perfectly with a frosty draft beer or a classic whiskey cocktail.
The brand currently operates 84 locations in 26 states. Knapp-Track, a respected barometer of restaurant performance, has ranked Twin Peaks number one in the casual dining sector. If this sounds like an investment opportunity with potential, you can find out more information on Twin Peaks by calling call 972-941-3160. or visiting TwinPeaksFranchise.com.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories