World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa Is Now Open!
January 24, 2020 // Franchising.com // Costa Mesa, California - World Gym International, the iconic global brand for bodybuilding and seriously fun fitness, has opened its first corporate-owned World Gym Athletics Studio in Costa Mesa, California. The new flagship World Gym Athletics studio is your best place to train and get fit in Orange County and offers a huge variety of strength, conditioning and mobility classes.
World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa is now open at 3185 Pullman Street, Costa Mesa, CA, 92626, at the intersection of the 405 and 55 freeways. The brand new 4,600 square foot fitness studio has all the latest equipment, and training facilities necessary for World Gym Athletics signature training programs, which blend together HIIT programming, Barbell focused strength training, Olympic Lifting, mobility and more. The team of coaches at World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa will lead a huge variety of classes and skill workshops every week. The full schedule is available online at WorldGym.com/CostaMesa. World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa will host a grand opening party later in 2020.
Driven by its #FitnessTruth mantra, World Gym Athletics is the most complete, balanced, inspirational, and fun training program available anywhere. Built to be a complete system for personal and group training, members get the most out of their workouts with safe, intense and balanced sessions. Coaches treat all of the members as athletes. The athletes train to increase speed, power, stamina, athleticism, fitness, and overall health. World Gym Athletics coaches undergo a rigorous certification process, the only fitness studio training education that is certified by ACE and NASM. At opening, World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa offers these signature World Gym Athletics programs:
- Foundations – This is how you get started. We ensure that every athlete feels safe, confident and prepared. We coach you on the key movements you will need to succeed in our Performance classes. You’ll be learning with other athletes who will become some of your new training partners. After three sessions, you’ll be “athletic ready.” The Foundations Class will teach you how to move efficiently and safely, and will welcome you to the World Gym Athletics family.
- Performance – Our signature daily training session is the most complete training you’ve ever done. Each week is carefully programmed to ensure you get a well-balanced training program. You will train with a group while you are individually coached. Our comprehensive training matrix ensures that you get strong and lean. Be ready to lift a barbell, jump on a box, do some pull-ups, push yourself farther than you thought you could and have a lot of fun doing it. We coach skill and technique before adding intensity and weight. We train hard with science-based programming that helps you progress. Athletes of all ability levels will succeed.
- HIIT Camp – More than just boot camp. This is high intensity interval training camp! You will use body weight, kettle bells, medicine balls, jump ropes, dumbbells and more. We blast all your muscle groups. You will burn mega calories and get head-to-toe strong and lean. HIIT Camp is fast-paced, fun and challenging.
- PACE – The ultimate treadmill workout to burn more calories in less time. Heart-pounding music will inspire you through treadmill intervals as a team. Coaches will guide you to improve your form to run faster, more efficiently and injury free. PACE helps you run efficiently and maximize your time in the gym. Whether you want to be a better runner or just get lean and strong, PACE will work for you.
- One Barbell – A 30-minute class designed to get you all-over strong. Each class includes 10 minutes of prep, skill and technique, and 20 minutes of all-out, fast-paced barbell and bodyweight movements. One Barbell is perfect for athletes who want a fun, complete, full-body workout in just 30 minutes.
- ROW-IT – Rowing is a full-body workout that is three times more effective than any other form of cardio. Our ROW-IT is the ultimate 30-minute workout. Coaches will lead you through rowing intervals to get your heart pounding and your whole body strong. With encouragement from your fellow athletes, you will learn to improve your form and increase your power and stamina. When you can row long distances efficiently, you will be able to lift more weight, improving your overall strength.
- SMASH – If you want to be strong, you need good mobility. SMASH is a 30-minute class designed to help athletes increase their range of motion, help with recovery and improve their form. Coaches will guide you through dynamic stretching with floor exercises, foam rollers, lacrosse balls, partner stretching, barbells, bands and more. You will mash out your muscles, stretch your limitations and prepare your body to be leaner, faster and stronger.
World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa also features new premium locker rooms, a retail shop with customized nutrition programs available in partnership with Dymatize and a recovery zone with latest recovery tools from NormaTec and Hyperice, the same recovery tools used by professional athletes. Athletes looking to join World Gym Athletics Costa Mesa can join online now at WorldGym.com/CostaMesa or by stopping by training center Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM. Founding Member rates are available online starting at $159 per month and include unlimited training sessions with options for unlimited access to the recovery tools. Athletes can receive a complimentary one-week pass to try out the gym by using the code “GETSTRONG” at checkout.
About World Gym International
The iconic World Gym brand was founded in 1976 by Joe Gold during the glory days of “Muscle Beach” in Santa Monica, CA when serious fitness collided with the world of Hollywood celebrities. Since then, World Gym has evolved into an internationally recognized brand that has captured the imagination of fitness enthusiasts around the globe. World Gym is dedicated to creating a network of ultimate workout destinations everywhere. With its headquarters located in southern California, World Gym currently has over 200 locations in 22 countries and territories, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Costa Rica, Egypt, El Salvador, Germany, Guatemala, Hong Kong, India, Lebanon, Macao, Mexico, Pakistan, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Taiwan, the UK, and the United States. To learn more about World Gym and franchise opportunities with this storied brand, please visit worldgym.com.
DOG AND A DUCK
SOURCE World Gym International
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances