Venture X takes the Lead in Offering Event Spaces for Businesses and Community Groups
July 11, 2019 // Franchising.com // WEST PALM BEACH, FL - Venture X, the upscale, dynamic, flexible workspace and community for entrepreneurs, and businesses of all sizes, is expanding its offerings to provide spacious, tech-friendly venues for hosting corporate, networking and social events.
The Venture X concept was born in 2012 in Naples, Florida and is now geared towards a global brand of coworking spaces built with innovation and technology in mind. Its welcoming boutique, hotel-style services and ultra-modern offices not only appeal to the small business owner seeking a flexible workspace, but also for those looking for the perfect place to host a corporate, social or networking event.
The popularity of shared workspaces continues to grow. To meet the needs of its members and the local community, Venture X offices around the country regularly host guest speakers, corporate meetings and social events that benefit both Venture X members and the community at large. With its convenient locations, accessible parking, high-tech meeting rooms, and a welcoming café area, Venture X is an ideal venue for both members and non-members to book space for events.
"The Venture X brand is not only a platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs to grow and succeed, it also provides a space that fuels community and economic growth," said Venture X President Jason Anderson. "It's taking the concept of coworking to the next level."
Examples of recent events include:
- Venture X Doral recently welcomed over 100 Rachel Hollis fans to its space for a Q&A happy hour with the motivational speaker, blogger and bestselling author.
- Venture X Denver South, a TEDx Host Space, offers Free Coworking Thursdays, holding coworking open houses for anyone who would like to attend and benefit from free financial, marketing and legal services.
- Karissa Kouchis, a Tony Robbins peak performance strategist, conducted a Turning Actions into Results workshop in July at the Palm Beach Gardens – City Centre Venture X. This location is also the monthly meeting venue for several local organizations.
- Venture X West Palm Beach-Rosemary Square hosted Palm Beach Startup Week, a free five-day long event that brought together entrepreneurs, innovators and other professionals for a variety of workshops, speaker presentations, and networking opportunities.
As the Venture X brand expands worldwide, so do the opportunities for business professionals. Whether you're an entrepreneur looking to network with other business-minded people, or in need of a large-scale corporate event space, Venture X offers limitless options for growth and development.
Visit venturex.com to find out more information on hosting an event at a Venture X location.
About Venture X
Venture X is a membership-based, shared workspace and community that is a blend of boutique hotel and modern office styles with a high level of design that feels professional and welcoming. They are designing beautiful spaces and developing an environment and community that people love coming to work to every day. Venture X is a member of United Franchise Group, a group of affiliated companies and brands, and has been recognized by Inc. as one of the best co-working spaces in the United States. The brand anticipates having 100 locations sold by the end of 2019. For more information about locations, visit venturex.com, and for information about franchise opportunities, visit venturexfranchise.com.
About United Franchise Group
Led by Founder and CEO Ray Titus, United Franchise Group is home to a variety of internationally recognized brands including Signarama, Fully Promoted, Experimax, Jon Smith Subs, Venture X, SuperGreen Solutions, Transworld Business Advisors, Accurate Franchising, Network Lead Exchange and The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill. With more than three decades in the franchising industry, and 1,600 franchisees in 80 countries throughout the world, United Franchise Group offers unprecedented leadership and solid business opportunities for entrepreneurs.
SOURCE Venture X
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances