Glory Days Grill® Awards 5 Partners ‘Vendors Of The Year'
February 07, 2017 // Franchising.com // Gaithersburg, MD - Each year, Glory Days Grill recognizes excellence in business partnerships by selecting ‘Vendors of the Year’ based on service and support in the previous year. In order to win this distinguished award, vendors must exceed expectations by performing above and beyond the call of duty in a substantial fashion throughout the entire year.
For the 17th consecutive year, Glory Days Grill has selected vendors for their outstanding support and commitment to quality demonstrated throughout the prior year. The winning Vendors of the Year for 2016 are as follows: Digitec Solutions, Inc., Auto-Chlor System, Stevens Foodservice, Harvey and Mr. Denny Neagle. Recipients will be honored with a dinner and awards ceremony on March 7, 2017.
- Digitec Solutions, Inc. (Fairfax Station, VA): A seventeen time winner of this distinction, Digitec Solutions, Inc. is an extremely innovative company that has been a partner with Glory Days Grill since its inception in 1996. Digitec Solutions, along with the other members of the Support Functions Group, provide Glory Days Grill with a variety of products and services. They serve as Glory Days Grill’s IT Company, providing computer hardware, software, hosting, and a variety of other innovative technology solutions. Their ToPromote division supplies uniforms, custom promotional goods and toys for kid’s drinks among many other operational and marketing products and services. Their website addresses include: DigitecSolutions.com, SupportFunctions.com, and ToPromote.com.
- Auto-Chlor System: A third time winner, Auto-Chlor System has been in business as a dishwashing machine, laundry service and chemical supply specialist to the hospitality, healthcare, and lodging industries for over 75 years. Their focus on delivering exceptional cleaning results has fostered the reputation of always providing the best possible service to customers. Auto-Chlor has expanded to more than 110 service locations throughout the USA. Their attention to detail, excellent service skills, superlative performance record and ability to work very closely with management for the past 20 years make them a truly dedicated partner with a vested interest.
- Stevens Foodservice (Raleigh, NC): A second time winner, in 2007 Stevens Foodservice, LLC was created with the idea of using their experience in the foodservice industry to support multi-unit restaurant chains with their purchasing and distribution needs. Stevens Foodservice extensive knowledge allows them to gain access to the highest levels of decision making at the vendor and distributor level. With their dynamic background in chain and national accounts, along with the systems distribution channels, they can structure a specific procurement program that is unique to the business of their clients. Each member of their team carries a unique set of skills generated from companies including US Foods, Subway, and Golden Corral. Their journey has allowed them to become one of the leading supply chain management companies in the Southeast.
- Harvey (Hunt Valley, MD): In addition to being a second time Vendor of the Year recipient, Harvey is an award-winning, Baltimore-based, brand activation agency that engages consumers as they shop. For over 30 years, Harvey (formerly Harvey & Daughters) has taken a holistic approach to shopper marketing. Today Harvey bridges its in-store shopper heritage into the digital environment, creating one seamless omnichannel brand experience for the customer. Leading brands, including COVERGIRL, Glory Days Grill, McCormick, Flying Dog Brewery and Manischewitz, trust the agency to deliver programs that drive results. Harvey has been a proud partner of Glory Days Grill since 2012, helping to drive marketing initiatives across all consumer touch points. Harvey has recently redesigned the new Glory Days Grill website. In addition, they have designed a wide variety of Glory Days Grill in-store print, digital, merchandise and package materials while consistently communicating the brand's position, “The Official Food of Hometown Sports."
- Mr. Denny Neagle (Annapolis, MD): A fifty year, well-respected veteran in the foodservice industry, Mr. Neagle will receive a special Lifetime Achievement Award. He began his career with Wilkins Coffee and proceeded to work for esteemed companies that included I. Feldman Co., Kraft Foods, and US Foodservice. For more than half a century, he has been one of the top food brokers in the District/Maryland/Virginia region earning a plethora of recognition as the “best in class”. For the past twenty years, Mr. Neagle worked directly and indirectly on behalf of Glory Days Grill and was frequently the public face of the company with brokers, distributors as well as when interfacing with US Foodservice executives. He distinguished himself early on in his relationship with Glory Days because of his willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty. His level of customer service became renowned during chaotic restaurant openings, seasonal menu implementations, and his mentoring of restaurant managers on proper procurement protocols. Mr. Neagle’s insight, honesty, warmth, and sense of humor make him a living legend in the foodservice community.
More About Glory Days Grill
Glory Days Grill is a full-service, sports-themed family restaurant featuring great food at very affordable prices, outstanding service and real-time entertainment. Every restaurant brings together award-winning menus accompanied by numerous large screen televisions tuned to a variety of sports, cartoons, and news and entertainment offerings. Tables and booths have individual volume-controlled speaker stations adding to the guest’s enjoyment. Many locations have private banquet facilities and all feature catering services. Founded in Fairfax, VA in 1996, Glory Days Grill has been named Best Casual Theme Restaurant, Best American Restaurant, Best Sports Bar, and has also received accolades for Best Ribs, Best Chili, Best Burger and Best Bartender. Glory Days Grill founders, Richard Danker, Bob Garner, and Jeff Newman currently own and operate 19 Glory Days Grill restaurants in the tri-state area comprising Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia. Glory Days Grill also supports 7 franchised restaurants in Richmond, VA and the Greater Tampa, FL marketplace. For more information, visit www.glorydaysgrill.com or www.glorydaysfranchising.com.
SOURCE Glory Days Grill
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances