Transworld Business Advisors – Irvine Opens Branded Business Brokerage
No-cost, No-obligation Consultations – 'one-stop Shop' For Buying & Selling Businesses, Franchises
March 15, 2011 // Franchising.com // IRVINE, Calif. — Transworld Business Advisors (TBA) – Irvine, a business brokerage, franchise consulting and franchise development company based here, has joined the nationally renowned TBA business brokerage franchise network.
As a TBA franchisee, TBA – Irvine offers three complementary business services: assisting small business owners in selling their companies, entrepreneurs in buying franchises (from more than 200 franchise opportunities), and businesses in franchising their products and services. As a development agent, TBA – Irvine also markets TBA franchises like its own.
TBA is a franchise of Transworld Business Brokers (TBB), Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., the nation's largest independently owned business brokerage firm handling business sales and mergers and acquisitions, was founded in 1979 and offers over 1,500 business opportunities at any given time.
"We are very pleased to be a key part of this dynamic organization—Transworld Business Advisors," said TBA – Irvine partner Karen Christensen. "We're a one-stop shop – we help people buy, build and sell small businesses and franchises. We provide our clients with options, helping them research business opportunities before investing."
TBA – Irvine offers consulting services to clients on a "no-cost, no-obligation" basis, according to company partner Ralph Alva.
"We can talk about franchises as well as businesses, matching skills and talents with the right opportunity," said Alva. "We invest time and resources to find profitable and prosperous opportunities for our clients."
Noted Andrew Cagnetta, TBB president and CEO in Fort Lauderdale, Fl: "We are very impressed with Karen and Ralph as franchisees of our Transworld Business Advisors brand. With their excellent knowledge and capabilities in our industry and with their dedication and commitment to our clients and customers, we're looking forward to a long and successful relationship."
TBA – Irvine assists its clients with the following services:
- Full-service Business Brokerage—TBA supports clients in selling or purchasing existing businesses with revenues from $50,000 to more than $5 million. TBA – Irvine takes into consideration a client's investment level, business background, goals and additional relevant criteria to find the right match. TBA – Irvine partners with attorneys, CPAs, insurance agents and financial advisors to assist clients in making informed decisions. TBA – Irvine also helps owners of existing franchises to resell their businesses.
- Franchise Consulting—TBA represents more than 200 franchise opportunities in many different industries and requiring varying investment levels. TBA – Irvine helps people accomplish their dreams of entrepreneurship through the licensing of rights to a franchise grantor's trademarks, products and methods of doing business within a specific territory. Primary franchise categories include in-home healthcare, senior care, automotive maintenance, information technology (IT) and fast food.
- Franchise Development—TBA supports clients in developing their concepts or ideas into successful franchise systems. TBA - Irvine partners with Florida-based market leader Signature Franchising, which prepares and launches successful new franchisors seeking to expand their businesses, earn weekly royalty fees and have their products recognized as brands.
TBA - Irvine's target audience of potential clients is made up of three key groups:
- Business Owners who want to develop an exit strategy to successfully sell their businesses in a timely manner with professional representation and confidentiality.
- People who have a business or concept that they would like to franchise.
- People who want to fulfill the dream of owning their own business.
Transworld Business Advisors (TBA) - Irvine
Transworld Business Advisors (TBA) - Irvine is a member of the Transworld Business Advisors (TBA) business brokerage franchise network. TBA is a franchise of Transworld Business Brokers (TBB), Ft. Lauderdale, Fla., the nation's largest independently owned business brokerage firm handling business sales and mergers and acquisitions. Representing more than 200 different business and franchise opportunities, TBA - Irvine provides clients with free, no obligation consultation.
TBA - Irvine is located at 4000 Barranca Parkway, Irvine, CA 92604. Ph: 949-387-1999; Fax: 949-888-4610. Web: http://tworld.com; Email: Karen Christensen - email@example.com; Ralph Alva – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transworld Business Advisors (TBA)
Transworld Business Advisors (TBA), West Palm Beach, Fla., is a full service business brokerage specializing in matching buyers and sellers of businesses. TBA was formed in 2010 as a joint venture between TBB and United Franchise Group (UFG), West Palm Beach, Fla., an industry leader in the development of successful franchise systems with more than 1,500 franchisees in 55 countries. UFG had operated its own business brokerage franchise brand called FranchiseMart/Biz1Brokers, which was merged into the new TBA franchise system. TBA consists of more than 100 brokers and franchisees across North America.
Add to Request List