Issue IV, 2019 2020 Annual Franchise Development Report
Inside This Issue:
|Article||Jump to Page|
- FLDC Shines Again
- Leaping Ahead: Urban Air Adventure Parks is Riding High
- Cleaning Up: Ron Holt is Living the Dream
- Bruster's Turns 30: And remains "A Scoop Above"
- How Do You Measure Up? First-ever Annual Franchise Marketing Report Can Show You
- Purpose-Driven: Marketing Newk's into a Future of Growth
- CMO Roundtable: Engaging with Social Media Influencers
- Meet Gen X: 65 Million Consumers Can't Be Ignored
- 2020 AFDR: How Do You Measure Up?
- Developing a Culture of Growth: 2019 FLDC Draws Nearly 500 to Atlanta
- Shopped for Success: Annual Mystery Shop of Recruitment Practices Reveals Strengths and Weaknesses
- Shining Bright: 2019 STAR Awards Honor the Best in Recruiting
- Just Connect! 'Ingagement' is the Key to Franchise Sales
- Sales Advice for New Franchisors: Balancing the Risks and Opportunity
- 2020 Real Estate Trends: Malls, E-Tailing, and 'Hipsturbia'
- Franchise System Growth: How Fast Is Too Fast?
- 2020 Global Trends: What's Ahead in International Franchise Development
- How Well Are You Training Your Recruitment Team?